Friday, January 15, 2016

Ahora we speak trois langues!

That's right!

Now my blog took a new name and a new direction! The name: Pets, life and sound! This name includes everything about me and things I like, it's a more open blog and I'm going to write more about animals, my husband, and my hearing WORLD! Yeah!

¡Eso es correcto!

Ahora mi blog tomó un nuevo nombre y una nueva dirección! El nombre: Animales, la vida y el sonido! Este nombre incluye todo sobre mí y lo que me gusta, es un blog con información amplia de diversos temas y voy a escribir más sobre los animales, mi marido y mi MUNDO auditivo! ¡Sí!

C'est correct!

Maintenant, mon blog a pris un nouveau nom et une nouvelle adresse! Nom: animaux, la vie et le son! Ce nom comprend tout de moi et ce que je veux est un blog avec des informations détaillées sur des sujets divers et je vais écrire plus sur les animaux, mon mari et monde auditif! Oui!

Remember I'm learning french but is going to get better! Oh lala!

Now my featured posts will be displayed in spanish or french or english or even 3 languages!

Bon journée!



No comments:

Post a Comment