Thursday, February 23, 2017

Starting point

Writing is one of my hobbies, so having this way to express myself and share interests, my paintings, what book I’m reading or even talk about breaking social stigmas about mental illnesses it makes me happy. That’s why I’m dedicated to painting crows or ravens it’s magic for me.

I’m in my late, late 20’s and I sound like an old lady writing and talking believe me! You’ll see in further posts… But that is because my life hasn’t been the best life you can think of. I had a rough childhood my mom is schizophrenic and my father was and still is like a shooting star phenomenon that you could only see every million years… Just to give you a start…

This post it is not about my childhood maybe in another post I may write about what it was like to live with a mentally ill mother and an absent father.

For now, the important thing is that I’m happy now, more than I could ever imagine and I have the husband and family I choose to have and always wanted.
My blog is for those people who are taking care of their mental health and also love art and ravens! Of course if you do like my blog regardless of what I mentioned before, welcome! Is nice to have you here!

You can have a preview of my work in my Instagram account @juliaspaintings
I hope you’re having a great week, see you in my next post!
Kisses!
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment